October 2013 Weddings

13 months

13 months on the day until I get married...how are all of you girls doing with you planning.

We jsut paid off our photographer they gave us a deal we couldnt refuse.  My dj (a friend of mine) back out so now we have to look for that.

I am dress shopping the end of this month and engagement pictures the begining of October

Re: 13 months

• Getting very excited for the 1 year mark! We have a meeting with our photog to finalize the contract next week. My mom JUST called me and said "ummm, when are we going dress shopping??" So I guess I should do that soon Lol We're going to look at a park tonight for our ceremony. DJ, STD's, Reception venue, Photog, attendants (only MOH and BM), guest list, budget...done. Might be more but I don't have my handy dandy binder with me :o)

FI's bday is Oct 11 (our wedding date is Oct 12) so to celebrate our 1 year before mark, I'm booking a room at the hotel we will be spending our wedding night at (only 15 min from home) on the 12th next month. He's a mush so I know he'll love it! THEN I plan on really kicking it into high gear!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just had out engagement pictures taken on Sat. I am like a little kid in a candy store just excited to see them!

Lconoran, we are getting married on FI's birthday! lol

This weekend my friends are all working, my mom and sister are going up north, and FI has snowmobile stuff he wants to do, I think I am going to make mockup centerpieces and fold all my pockets for my invites and maybe glue the mats to them. I might also google how to make coursages for the moms, grandmas, and godmothers and see if I am able to do that this weekend too.

• Nice Stina! And can't wait to see pics of your productive weekend
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards