New York-New York City

Any good venues on Staten Island?

I am looking for a venue forabout 200 plus ppl on Staten Island any suggestions?

Re: Any good venues on Staten Island?

• angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I've been to The Vanderbilt in Staten Island. It's by their "south beach" and their food and drinks were nothing to complain about. Hope their rate fits your needs! Best of luck!
    -ANgelica
  • edited December 2011
    They were out of my price range but I really liked the look of Snug Harbor - the Botanical Gardens.
  • jenvermyjenvermy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicotra's Ballroom at the Hilton Garden Inn. Also Snug Harbor has beautiful grounds but I have never been to a wedding there
  • Jean6912Jean6912 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The historic old Bermuda inn is fantastic!! The food is outrageously good and the place is gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dmm1651dmm1651 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Bermuda Inn is so beautiful. Im booking my wedding there for 2013. The food is good and the rates are really good. What i like best about it..they do a food tasting every month w/o having to put down a deposit.

The Vandebilt is also very beautiful a little higher price though. They did just build on the beach for an outdoor ceremony.

Let me know if you need hair and makeup for your wedding...I am a makeup artist!

www.danamurcia.com

Thanks,
    Dana
  • edited December 2011
    Nicotra's Ballroom at the Hilton Garden Inn, they are very flexible with their price
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards