Iowa-Quad Cities

W'loo/ CF Brides...

I just thought since we don't get our own board... I would just throw this out there. I don't know if anyone will respond but I was thinking the ladies of the Cedar Valley could just throw out names of their favorite vendors in the area! Can't wait to hear who is the best of the best in Cedarloo!
~basquing in the wedded bliss~

Re: W'loo/ CF Brides...

• edited December 2011
    I'll start....

Holt Portrait Design- www.holtportraitdesign.com--
    doing my photography, <3 her!
  • edited December 2011
    hi! exciting to see someone interested in waterloo!

i'm having a very small (family only) wedding in florida, but i'm having a big reception in waterloo with extended family and friends in waterloo! here are some vendors that i'm using:

sky event centre in waterloo- new venue by the same owners of park place in cedar falls. they're great!

hy-vee- best price for cake i could find, plus great quality! i'm also using their floral dept to make my own flowers.

special occasions- using them to rent some additional platters and vases for flowers i'm having at the reception, very easy to work with and very affordable.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! Gald someone replied! I know Sky, I am having my reception at Park Place :) I am getting my cake from Yummy's bakery in Coralville. Flowers: Design Studio. I had a really hard time when I first started because there is not much of a guide for this area besides my friends who were recently married and bridal shows! Hopefully this post can help people in the area find quality vendors!
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!  I am a brand new bride living in CF!  We just got engaged about 2 weeks ago!  My fiance works for Barmuda so we are looking at discounts at Park Place (SUCH a pretty place!!)  They are so expensive though!!  I guess since Park Place is in such high demand, they give bigger discounts to employees on a Friday/Sunday rather than a Saturday..... but I want my wedding on a Saturday so everyone can make it... What do you guys think about a Friday/Sunday wedding?!
    Mrs. Sage Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would say it depends on your crowd... if you have a party crowd, do Friday so they can sleep in Saturday. If you have a relaxed, laid back crowd, Sunday might be better because you have all day! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards