Florida-South Florida

e-pics suggestions

I am taking my e-pics next friday and I can't think of a place to do them at.  I  was going to do them at Morikami in Delray but the photog charges for teh traveling we live in Kendall, so it was coming out too expensive to just go there.  I want something different, I know about Vizcaya, the beach, and the Winery in Homestead..... do u ladies have any other suggestions?!?!?

TIA

Re: e-pics suggestions

• edited December 2011
    Exciting! Have so much fun doing those e-pics! Who's your photographer?

In Miami, I'd hit the beach, frankly. I'd love Vizcaya but I know they charge, and if you're doing weekend e-pics, there will probably a ton of photogs (quinceanera pictures, other e-pics, etc.).

How about the Miami Botanical Gardens? Could that be an option for you? Or maybe Las Olas, in Ft. Lauderdale? That's a bit far away but as far away as Morikami. I'm sure other girls will have more recs. Good luck!
  • Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Fairchild TropicalGardens, Key Biscayne Virgina Key, South Pointe on the beach (like around Smith & Wollensky).

I'll think of more as the day goes on. LOL

GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Well Im probably ggoing to go to Matheson Hammock Park... You got the tress...beach...marina...its awesome...and alot of girls have recommended it..

• edited December 2011
    Also u can try Crandon Beach or  Where the light house is I dont remember what its called but its after crandon beach...
  • odiloveslegosodiloveslegos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The lighthouse park is called Billl Baggs State Park.  I did my epix there :

http://www.tinabassblogography.com/love-odalys-matthew/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards