Getting in Shape

Sensa

I haven't used anything so far in weight loss but a bunch of ladies at the gym were saying how they used Sensa. Has anyone used this? Do you think it's worth it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sensa

• Just say no.  Pills and supplements are largely a waste of money.  They have nasty side effects and once you stop using them, you put the weight right back on.  Do it the right way.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_sensa-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:4253a6eb-704b-4b2e-8824-d750d8240c12Post:3d0802a9-633c-4724-a542-986ee53b39a7">Re: Sensa</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just say no.  Pills and supplements are largely a waste of money.  They have nasty side effects and once you stop using them, you put the weight right back on.  Do it the right way.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

I think it depends on what you use. It the pill or supplement is going to help you change your eating habits, I think it's worth it. i have been using Oxyelite Pro to help give me energy and curb my appitite and it works well for me (rememeber everyone is different though). I use it for 2 months, then take a one month break, and my eating habits have totally changed. Even when I am on the month break, I still eat better. I eat maybe 4-5 times a day, but smaller portions than I used to, which is good for you! So the supplement has definitely helped with this. I don't want this to sound like a testimonial, but it helped me lose over 30 pounds (along with exercising 3-4 times a week), and as I said, changed my eating habits.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's awesome togetherperfact! How long did it take you to loose 30lb. I go to the gym pretty much 6 days a week and watch what and when I eat. My doc said something about a pill due to my genes but I wanted to try without it first.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It took around 4 months. Since April I haven't been trying as hard, but have lost almost another 10 pounds. I was losing weight before taking the pill, but it really helped speed it up for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_sensa-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:4253a6eb-704b-4b2e-8824-d750d8240c12Post:3d0802a9-633c-4724-a542-986ee53b39a7">Re: Sensa</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just say no.  Pills and supplements are largely a waste of money.  They have nasty side effects and once you stop using them, you put the weight right back on.  Do it the right way.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    This! Plus the long term side effects. They are not good for you.
    Just because you are losing weight doesn't mean you are healthy.
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I would try Rasperry keytones too, Oxy works but it does have some side effects, but to each his own right? The keytones dont seem to really have side effects, they are cheap on amazon and are mostly just herbs and rasperries, more of a natural aid. Im thinking about trying sensa as well as I'm getting desprate for my 8/25 wedding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards