Illinois-Southern Illinois

Thursday QotD!

Todays question is:

What are you serving at the reception. If you have a caterer who is it?

Re: Thursday QotD!

• edited December 2011
    We haven't decided on our exact caterer yet. One thing we know for certain is we want fried chicken and mostaccolli. I think its an illinois thing because I talk to ladies on other boards who have never had mostaccolli at a wedding... i think thats crazy!

• edited December 2011
    We will be sreving the same!  Love it!  We have picked a local caterer from Highland, Cygan Delaney.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Thats actually one of our top choices! We are going for a tasting there in a couple weeks! It will either be Cygan Delaney or maybe Ravanellis.

• edited December 2011
    Fried chicken and mostaccoli are the two things that we decided we do not want at our reception lol  Not because they aren't delicious, but because we're huge foodies and want to share some of our best recipes. So far I think we're going to make some of our signature Italian beef and bbq pulled pork sandwiches. Hopefully it doesn't get too messy!
    live.laugh.love
  • edited December 2011

I'm like the Italian beef! My family would be super upset if I didn't go the fried chicken route. They tend to be REALLY country and I'm already making the reception black tie.

• kalkal55kalkal55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also going with Cygan Delaney =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards