October 2012 Weddings

Rough week - just have to vent

My husband ended up in the hospital for emergency surgery on Monday night. He's doing okay but it was stressful, 20 hrs in the ER! Got him home at 4:30 yesterday and then ended up going to the ER again, this time with my son who broke his arm. Stressful week. Let's hope next week is better.

Just my two cents! Penny L G M

Re: Rough week - just have to vent

• Oh no! Glad he's okay, and hope your son is too. What a week! You deserve a cookie and/or a drink.
    Anniversary
  • Fingers crossed your week turns around!

Anniversary
  • I hope they both have a fast recovery... and you have a big glass of wine!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Sounds rough!! At least everyone is doing alright now :) I agree with the others, you deserve a big drink!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sounds awful. I'm glad to hear that your guys are doing okay now and I hope that next week is much, much better for you all!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Thanks everyone for the support. My son goes to the orthopedist tomorrow and we find out if he needs surgery or not. Fingers crossed that he'll only need a cast for a short time. Maybe this weekend I'll get to relax and have a good drink.  
  • sending you lots of thoughts and prayers... what a stressful week!!!! Here's hoping he only needs a cast xoxo and a quick and healthy recovery for your dear husband!
  • Oh no! I hope everyone is healthy soon! Wrap your family in a bubble so this stuff stopps happening ; )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hope everything turns around for you!  Hang in there!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • I am not fond of the ER! I'm sorry you had to repeat a visit this week - and how frightening that H needed emergency surgery. Here's to Friday - and hopefully better weeks ahead!
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • The visit went well, just needed a cast for 4+ weeks, no surgery is necessary unless he doesn't heal the way he needs to. If he does need surgery, it is one that has a 12 month recovery. I think the threat of that will make sure that he does exactly what the doctor asks! Yay, my week is looking better.
  • Oh yeah, forgot to add that my husband is doing very well. Still having some pain and little appetite but getting better every day. Weaning off the pain meds too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards