Attire & Accessories Forum

In love with floral dresses... help me find one

I'm in love with the gorgeous floral dresses from Monique Hluillier from her Spring 2010 line ... and unless I sell my car and mortgage my house there is no way I can ever have one.  Does anyone know of some whimisical floral dresses ... I like the big 3-D flowers ... that are actually affordable?

Re: In love with floral dresses... help me find one

• My dress is a '3-D' dress, it's an allure, and appx $1400 they also have another 3D dress that is more flower like than my dress but it also has appliques on it too which is why I didn't get it, but it is a lovely dress as well
    PIP won't work for me today, stupid knot, so I can't post pictures but check out http://www.allurebridals.com it's the couture collection C152 and C157
    They are a must see in person, I don't think the picture of my dress (C152) does it ANY justice at all.
    HTH!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • This website has one as well, pretty reasonable. I've seen a lot of brides talking about ordering from this site:

www.unique-vintage.com . Not sure if it's like the ones you are talking about.

Good luck.
  • I'm getting the C152 style as well and I abosultely LOVE it. I agree, the picture does not do any justice to it. I loved it the second I tried it on! It really goes against everything I wanted in a dress and initially I wasn't too fond of it on the hanger but you have to see it on to get the full effect! Can't wait to wear it! Have a beautiful day!
  • P.S. I saw that you were having it a fall wedding as well and I think it's very fitting. I'm doing a rustic fall wedding theme and it totally ties in with everything. My mom and sister liked the 8750 style from allure which is also beautiful, but it felt too summery and I wanted an ivory colored dress.
  • Sherri Hill 2223 is VERY similar, and only about $650. It comes in white and pink.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards