Canada-Ontario

dress shopping

Where are the best places near downtown Toronto to look for wedding dresses?  I am looking for a wide selection

Re: dress shopping

• edited December 2011
    I'm sorry I can't help you with that but I hope you find a great place and have a fun time finding your dress!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    There are great bridal stores on Spadina south of Queen Street. Also, there are some great stores on St. Claire West of Bathurst...or on the Danforth. Use Google to search for dress shops in your area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto amanda - walk on the east side of Spadina, south of Queen. You'll encounter Bridal Fashion Fraire, Bridals on Spadina, Classy, and a few others.

Or hop on the Danforth subway, get off at Broadview and walk east. There's Becker's Bridal, The Dressroom, and Vogue Sposa. Becker's Bridal has had great reviews from other Toronto knotties.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011

the best experience in a store i've had, had to be at belo fashions on roncesvalle

i went to woodbridge it was horrible in every way

bridal image also sucked

• edited December 2011
    Beckers.  That's where I got my dress and they are so awesome there.  It's on the Danforth.  The other place that I liked was Ritche on Avenue Rd., as long as you book with Stephanie.

Hope that helps!
  • flyjawnflyjawn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i second the danforth shops...
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got my dress at Beckers, bridesmaids at The Dressroom, MOB's dress at Vogue Sposa - all great stores on the Danforth!
  • edited December 2011
    Beckers and the Dressroom have a pretty good selection.  Also check out Bridal and Beyond and Best for Bride. 
  • mel_o_dellmel_o_dell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just bought my dress last week at Vogue Sposa, and it was a really awesome experience.
  • colourzcolourz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Dressroom had beautiful dresses at reasonable prices. I think I'll go back there for bridesmaids.
  • AlbireoAlbireo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would seriously suggest looking for a dressmaker and asking what she'd charge to make a dress like you want. I'm getting one that way for under $500. Wasn't impressed with the off-the-shelf/catalogue offerings at places like Best for Bride.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards