Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Confession Thursday!!

Hey Ladies! Its Thursday again!

You know what to do:   Laughing
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday!!

• Options
    Ill start it off: I confess that I am really excited about the next couple of DW weddings coming up!!!! :)))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TrudM75TrudM75 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I confess that I am starting to get a little anxious at times when I start to think about things!  I think that it is more excitement than anything! :-)
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Trud- you are soooo close!! I would be getting anxious / excited too! You will have a perfect day!!

I confess that I have been slacking off at work all week. looking at dresses and other wedding related stuff. I need to get a binder together this weekend so I feel less all over the place. And cut down on the random wedding research at work.

I also confess that I have been wanting a glass of wine since Tuesday but have stuck to our plan of no drinking M-W. Tonight the wine will taste SOOO good. Plus our couple friend is coming over for dinner so it will be good food, good wine and friends. perfect night!!
  • Options
    Trudy- in a few days you will be at the one month mark!!!! I cant believe that ! :))))

Winogrrl- good for you! keep it up! And get used to being wedding obessed for the next 7 months 3 weeks and two days lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Winogrrl- way to go sticking to your plan! And yah, I second Brit- there's no avoiding the wedding obsessing :)

I confess that I've been really enjoying all the field work I've been doing lately, even though it means traveling and spending nights away from FI. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love field work it makes the work day go by fast!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    my confession..  I am watching Easy A and it makes me obnoxiously happy and I also keep wanting my wedding thats over a year away to happy now because I want super cute babies like yesterday :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards