Rhode Island

Bridesmaids shoes?

Hey ladies, After finding bridesmaids dresses after a very long search. They ended up being over the budget the girls and I agreed on. They were all very understanding and purchased them anyway with no complaints. I love them :). I have decided to purchase their wedding day shoes and flipflops for the reception. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on trusted websites? I have found a few sites, but not to sure about them. I am looking for shoes a little on the less expensive side and since not all the girls are in state I am hopeing to be able to order online and send directly to their homes.     Sorry about the ramble, any suggestions would be great. Thank you! Laughing
83image 6image 0 image

Re: Bridesmaids shoes?

• edited December 2011
    I know this isn't very original but I always have good luck with zappos.com. Huge selection plus free overnight shipping and returns.
  • hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm a big believer in letting the BM pick their own shoes

the same shoe might not work for every different girl. I was in a wedding and got married last year and was very grateful that I got to pick my own shoes and a style I was comfortable in.

maybe consider a gift cert. somewhere for them instead
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_bridesmaids-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:15e25683-b1b3-4d5e-8346-424473d519faPost:47dafbd5-6e90-4643-90cc-bb824ac04309">Re: Bridesmaids shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i'm a big believer in letting the BM pick their own shoes the same shoe might not work for every different girl. I was in a wedding and got married last year and was very grateful that I got to pick my own shoes and a style I was comfortable in. maybe consider a gift cert. somewhere for them instead
    Posted by hollygb22[/QUOTE]
    ditto.  from personal experience with a very, VERY hard shoe size to fit, there's no way i'd ever be able to wear a shoe that someone else with "normal" feet would wear.

and, in the grand scheme of things, no one remembers what the BMs were wearing on their feet. 
    Holiday Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I thought I had mentioned that they were picking there own sorry! I totally agree though. I have a size 11 or 12  foot and most of the time it has to be in wide and I am over 6 feet so cant really wear heels. So finding shoes takes me forever. Luckily all of my girls are a 7-9 and short except for my sister but she is my MOH so hers will be a little different anyway.

My only thing is the girls have to wear black or pink shoes with a little sparkle. ( colors are black, fushia, and bling) I am just looking to purchase from the same site. I will deffently check out zappos.com I never even thought of them!   Thank you!
    83image 6image 0 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards