North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Budleigh Layout

As we are getting closer, I feel like I don't have a solid setup/layout plan for the space. I've tried looking online to see what other brides have done, but it's really hard to tell based on pictures.

If you had or are having your reception at Budleigh- how are you arranging the tables? Is this something the caterer is supposed to suggest? We are using Kelly's and having a buffet as opposed to plated dinners.

Thanks!!
115 Invited image
73 Accepted image
37 Declined image
5 Are MIA image
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Budleigh Layout

• Options
    I was really stressed about this too but I was able to have our DJ meet us there when I went down for a hair trial.  He has done a lot of weddings there, so who better to ask since he has seen it all.  Everyone's final set-up will be a little different depending on guests count and buffet/plated, but this is what we did.

We had our sweetheart table in front of the armoire, that is between the french doors leading to the patio area. We were able to see everything that way and guests could see us too :)  Our WP sat at tables to the left and right of us and then immediate family and so on.  Our dance floor was between both "rooms" so to speak, so all of our guests had a good view too.  The rest of our tables were in the room that you first walk into when you get there, closer to the kitchen area.  Jenn was just married there this past weekend and I think she had a buffet and it looked like it was set-up in the room closest to the kitchen.  She is enoying married life on her HM right now, but I am sure she will pop in next week and help you out more with this :)  We also draped the lattice and posts on the patio with clear white lights....it made it seem so romantic :)

Not sure if you have seen my pics or not, but happy to share if you are interested.

• Options
    Thank you so much!! Yes, I'd love to see your pictures.
    115 Invited image
    73 Accepted image
    37 Declined image
    5 Are MIA image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check your messages :)

• Options
    got it- replied. 

115 Invited image
    73 Accepted image
    37 Declined image