New Hampshire

looking for rants/raves for Nashua Country Club

Hi Ladies!

I haven't been on here in a while. We had a whole wedding planned, decided we would rather get married on an island and now it looks like that is not going to work out so we are looking at wedding venues again!

We are interested in the Nashua Country Club. I have been dealing with them via email  and so far they have been great.  We will be going to see the venue after the holidays. I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with them?

Happy Holidays!
Anniversary

Re: looking for rants/raves for Nashua Country Club

• edited December 2011
    I went to a baby shower there once for my MOH and it was very nice. They seemed to have different spaces for whatever size group you have, and the food was really good.  She had a brunch and it was very good.  Hope that helps!
    Anniversary
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding reception there a few years ago and it was beautiful.  Very nice venue, but a little on the pricey side.  The ballroom is gorgeous with tall floor-to-ceiling windows.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I love Nashua Country Club, and can offer a review from a different perspective. 
    My family has a membership at the club so we've gotten to know much of the staff very well, and find that there isn't a better group of dedicated people to run an event than Michelle, her staff and Chef Peter. They are friendly, attentive, and professional. We attend several events there each year and have nothing but good things to say. 

I also own a cake design company, Cakes 5th Avenue, and host my wedding client consultations there, but I've had the chance to visit plenty of venues. The NCC ballroom is gorgeous in its wedding splendor.  Only a few months ago, I spoke with Michelle about the wedding pkgs for a friend of mine.  The prices were actually quite reasonable, even for weekends.  That's why the club books up well.  See, I've delivered all over the So. NH/No. MA area and can definitely say that NCC is one of my top picks, both personally and professionally.

Best wishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards