Florida-North Florida
Options

Reception sites for Panama City Beach

Ahhh! I need help. So I am having a destination wedding in PCB and I need a reception site. I am using up a lot of my budget on paying for accomadations for the wedding party so I don't have a ton to spend. I would like to maybe have it at a resturant/beach club so that I don't have to pay extra for a DJ. I need somewhere that also has food or I can bring in catering. HELP!

Re: Reception sites for Panama City Beach

• Options
    Have you tried Boatyard or Spinnakers?
  • Options
     I did look at Spinnakers, but I never recieved any feedback from them. Which doesn't really make me happy .

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_reception-sites-for-panama-city-beach?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:fd858f37-4471-4aec-bb2b-362882a73e3ePost:974c1e06-ad12-499f-b45b-d0d9dc6ff45c">Re: Reception sites for Panama City Beach</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you tried Boatyard or Spinnakers?
    Posted by lch0708[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    We were married on the beach and hosted a reception at the Edgewater beach resort.  It was really beautiful, but i think doing things al a cart was expensive. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Did you call or email Spinnakers?  They're slammed with tourists right now but hopefully they'll get back to you.  Not sure about your budget but they're probably pretty expensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards