New York-New York City
Options

Manhattan Penthouse vs. 24 Fifth

I am having a ridiculous time choosing between Twenty Four Fifth and Manhattan Penthouse. 
Twenty Four Fifth is about $8k cheaper, but I am a sucker for the Penthouse views. I really want to treat my guests to a NYC wedding (most are from out of town). Any and all advice is welcome!!

Re: Manhattan Penthouse vs. 24 Fifth

• Options
    jrkubrjrkubr member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Tell MP you want the same price as 24 Fifth. Have you done that?
  • Options

If money won't be a problem I would choose the views from MP.

• Options
    We are getting married at 24 Fifth on August 12.. They have been wonderful to work with! We are working with Heidi and she is awesome!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The penthouse has a lounge like vibe. 24 Fifth is much more classic and elegant. Washington Sq park is down the block from there- a great place for pictures!
  • Options
    thanks, all! we went with 24 fifth - very exciting! 
  • Options
    24 Fifth is WAY nicer than MP.  Congrats!!
  • Options
    Soo much nicer. Beautiful - Congrats!
  • Options
    How many people are you having?  I'm looking at both of those places, but worried they may be too big (I'm having around 80 guests).  Thanks.
  • Options
    I had a horrible experience with 24 5th at my sister's wedding. The Heidi person is nice only in the beginning. First, she tried to sell us the lousiest wedding photo and video packages from the company they represent. When we said that what she was selling was not what we were looking for, she got offended! The venue itself is dark and way too simple. Also, good luck getting good pictures in their reception ballroom which is surrounded with ugly dark mirrors. This place is an ugly nightmare, beware.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards