Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Ceremony Music, Bride entrance & Bridal party entrance

I want the perfect song for our procession music... Right now Im obsessing about my entrance, I want the perfect song... My brothers wedding had Marry Me by Train when my sister in law entered- and that was PERFECT! But I cant use the same song.. any ideas would be great.. THe next thing I am going to need is the music for the groomsmen/bridesmaids to walk down,...

Please Help 

Re: Ceremony Music, Bride entrance & Bridal party entrance

• It really does depend on what you want.   Our music was all performed by string trio, and we used "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel for my entrance, "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles for the bridesmaids, and "Star Wars: Throne Room" for our Recessional. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • It's such a wide-open array of choices for entrance music, isn't it?  Try narrowing it down to the style or mood you want - tons of triumphant energy? Maybe something like U2's Beautiful Day.  Or romantic? I walked in to Celine Dion/Clive Griffin's "When I Fall In Love."  Or if you want to go royal (a la Princess Diana), Trumpet Voluntary (aka Prince of Denmark's March) is a good classical tune.

Hope that helps!
    Esther
    http://www.your-perfect-wedding-music.com
  • "Walk with You" by Edwin McCain is super sweet...that's what I am using.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards