African American Weddings

E-Pic Shoot Check!!!!

So this morning (EARLY this morning) we had our e-pic shoot.  As some of you may remember I was debating between having an early morning shoot and one right before sunset.  Given we were an hour away from the location and we had to get up at 5:30am to make it on time, I'm actually glad we went with the early morning shoot.  It wasn't crowded at all where we took our pics which is what we were concerned about.  We only had to wait once for one couple to pass us by which was fine and we also had a security guard come and tell the photographer we couldn't take pics in this one area.  Luckily by the time she came, our photographer said she had already got the shots she needed at that one spot so that was no biggie.

Only downside was halfway to the location, FI realizes he forgot his shoes for our casual look but it was fine because the shoes he already had on matched anyway and I actually preferred that he wore those shoes anyway.  Secondly, we did sooooo much walking my feet felt like they were on FIYA and still do, but in the end it was worth it and at least I got my cardio for the day Wink.  I am so relieved that its over with and cant wait to see how they come out.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: E-Pic Shoot Check!!!!

• island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Glad that it turned out well. :)  How far did you walk?  LOL!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• edited December 2011
    Glad everything turned out nicely.  Can't wait to see the e-pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pic-shoot-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:ab650810-ffe2-44d9-824d-ecec62006c8aPost:74cf7e01-af51-4467-831d-be26e94173dc">Re: E-Pic Shoot Check!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glad that it turned out well. :)  How far did you walk?  LOL!
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

Thanks ladies.

Girl it felt like miles.  We took some downtown and to our photographers credit, she was trying to keep us from having to move the car because they charge for parking there like crazy but I almost didn't think I was gonna make it back in my shoes.  I keep thinking am I gonna have to have FI go get the car and come back and get me lol

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards