Massachusetts-Boston

Curtis Knight - Photographer too?

We are using Curtis Knight (out of Billerica) as a DJ for our wedding and noticed that they also provide photography services? My budget is limited for a photographer and was wondering if anyone has experienced this side of their business? I love them as a DJ, but am weary of the photography side.

Re: Curtis Knight - Photographer too?

• edited December 2011
    My cousin is getting married next year and also decided to use their photography.  I don't know what the package includes but I know they're getting a great deal.  Sorry I can't give a better review but I'm pretty sure they just started with the photography.

Can you ask Curtis if he has any reviews from other brides, and you could contact them directly?  That might be easier and more productive.
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • edited December 2011
    I would just trust them and go with it!  Curtis and Anna were the DJs at our wedding last year.  They truly went ABOVE and BEYOND all my expectations in everything they did. I can only imagine they will deliver the same amazing services.  To be honest we hired a videographer out of Bridgewater paid big money and were not impressed, we ended up with a few random video clips and pictures curtis took that we love (and he wasnt even hired to video or photograph)  Trust them... they are perfectionist and deliver.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards