Arizona-Phoenix

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

Looking for some suggestions/ideas for rehearsal dinner places. We are inviting all out of town guests so it needs to hold up to 100 people. We are trying to find somewhere in Scottsdale/ PV/ North Phoenix.  Any ideas or where have some of you done or planning on doing?
THANKS!!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I wrote a whole response to you but TK ate it. Try Sassi or a restaurant in Kierland//Scottsdale Quarter. I'd be happy to suggest others if I knew what kind of vibe you were going for (restaurant? hotel ballroom?).

I really wanted to have ours at a spring training game, but it looks like the places that have games that night are too expensive, while the ones that are reasonable don't have games that night... boo. Since we're also having 70 to 80... it will be interesting to find a spot!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• npavonenpavone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Magianno's?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions. We are looking for something low key. The problem is we are getting married in December so alot of places are already booked on Friday nights.
  • edited December 2011
    You could have it catered
  • edited December 2011
    What about having something catered at your house or someone else's house? Like a backyard thing? December is still beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours at Buca Di Beppo in Old Town Scottsdale. It will hold the large number (we had 75) was good for price and delicious!
  • lorena224lorena224 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    North at Kierland just remodeled their patio and it is really cute. I think Grimaldi's (they have one in north and south Scottsdale) has private rooms. Maggiano's is great for family style (and if you sign up for their e-mails they always send coupons fo money off).
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards