• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

I can join the club!! and a quick warning!!

Invitations in the mail!!! I know I am near the last person to do that but, I am pretty laissez faire when it comes to the wedding. 

So after my excitment of putting that in the mail, tonight is my night to pay the bills.  My fiance and I just joined on a credit card, so I was going through all the charges.  I noticed something that says Reservationrewards.  I asked him what it was.. he said, oh I have seen that before, so then searched the history and realized he has been charged $12 a month for the past 3 years.  Of course, he has no idea what it is, so I did a little googling.... it is a scam.  He called to argue the charges and they told him he agreed for a $20 off of an orbitz reservation which then allowed them to take all this information.  So, check your statements.  This company is a pain, we are filling out a form and trying to get the money back.  I think it taught him to look at the statements a little more thoroughly.

Re: I can join the club!! and a quick warning!!

• I went through this too maybe a year ago, fill out the form and you should get some of your money back. I got back about 1/2 of it with minimal fighting. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wow!  that's terrible! 

Don't feel bad about the invites.  I've addressed 9 so far.  I'm hoping to mail them next week.
    We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards