Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

What videographers are you using?

Hello ladies,
Which videographers are you using? Im seriously stressing about this because I
 1. cant find anyone i like or
2. when i do they are already booked!!

any advise on who you are using, have used or like would be great!!!

Re: What videographers are you using?

• I'm using Megan from Pictory Productions.  Mdphd used her and I was sold from Md's experience and the wedding trailer.  It was awesome!  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I checked her out.. FI is a bit more traditional and wants the video to be longer. I think her package was an edited to a 5-7 min highlight reel.. I love her work but he was not sold....
  • heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    A Rose Productions! She is AWESOME! We have not gotten our video yet, but I know it will be good!
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_what-videographers-are-you-using?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:4616d89f-c96d-4fa3-8856-3b299d7abcfcPost:952c57f5-60b9-490b-9391-ebd16536a581">Re: What videographers are you using?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I checked her out.. FI is a bit more traditional and wants the video to be longer. I think her package was an edited to a 5-7 min highlight reel.. I love her work but he was not sold....
    Posted by eddiesgirl11[/QUOTE]

<div>She offers a full video or the option of all footage unedited, too.  </div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Post Script Productions. They are very willing to work with you to customize the kind of footage you want, the kind of editing you want, and the amount you'd like to spend.
  • mrsnalamrsnala member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2012
    We used MGW Production, and loved their work. He did a great job and is really talented, they also willing to help work within our budget.
    www.mgwproduction.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bluesky films awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards