Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

GTG-If you are coming, come in

Hey, ladies,

I just opened my email and realized that a lot of people had to cancel due to sickness and things that came up.

I was just wondering who is planning on coming. I just sent out an email asking the same thing.

I'm still coming, but I just wanted to know who I should expect to see. Let me know either here or in the email chain! :)

Thanks!

Re: GTG-If you are coming, come in

• reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when/where is it? email me plz? :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
  • reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ygmb. :(
  • edited December 2011
    can you email me as well?  I'll private message you my address
  • edited December 2011
    Sara, YGM!
  • edited December 2011
    I am planning on coming as long as some people are going.  I hope that more people respond to this threat, otherwise it's just going to be like 3 of us!  But, I am planning on coming.
  • edited December 2011
    Heather, I'll be there for sure! I just sent an email, but I'll look for you. I have on a blue sweater. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I have to cancel now. :(

FI has had a toothache that has gotten worse over the last 24 hours. His regular dentist is not open this week, so he made an emergency appt. at Aspen Dental for this evening. They will probably only give him some pain meds and an antibiotic for the infection, but I feel guilty if he drives himself being in so much pain.

Sorry Kristen & Heather! I was really looking forward to meeting you both.

Kristen, FI said that he enjoyed your HM blog. :) (I made him read it awhile back when we were researching Hawaii)
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards