New Hampshire

NYE

Hey wondering what the NH knotties are doing for NYE? Any New Years Resolutions?
 I didn't make any the past couple of years, but I'm going to get in HM bikini shape this year.
As far as plans, we are getting together with some friends to do game night and drinks, then NYD we are having FI's best friend over.
Gotta work Monday...no fun.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: NYE

• DH and I are doing First Night Wolfeboro with some friends and then tomorrow we are driving back home to CT.

My resolution is that I really want to get in shape and lose some weight so that when the time comes, and we are ready to start a family I will be healthy.
    Anniversary
  • That sounds good! Drive safe and good luck with your resolution!
  • We stayed in this year and had Chinese, with my family.

Oh, and Scorpio, I showed FI that you took your E-Pics at Castle in the Clouds, and he immediately said that's what we're doing.

We crashed a wedding there on our first date.  I'm just happy he finally is dropping pictures at the damn Maine Diner, idea.  haha.
  • DirtyWater, it was the most AMAZING place for E-pics!!! Tons of photo opps! I was dead set on doing pictures at a castle, so we were limited to a few places. Some places charge like 200 just to be on their grounds! Castle in the clouds only charged the small enterance fee, but if there's a wedding going on you can't use the front of the castle, where the view is.
    You aren't allowed to ask people to move or anything, but people are very gracious and polite since they can see you are having professional photos done.
    Such a fun day! Good luck to you!
    When are you doing your photos??
  • Glad to hear you don't have to do your E-pics at the diner!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards