New Jersey - South

photographer suggestions PLEASE!

any suggestions are greatly appreciated if you have the packages and costs that would be EXCELLENT! thanks so much! trying to book asap!

Re: photographer suggestions PLEASE!

• Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jordan Brian... he is amazing!!! Packages start at 3500. For the 5k package you get 8 hours with 2 photogs, an e-pic session, guest album, proof book, wedding album, a slide show to be shown at the wedding of your e-pic session and a couple other things I can't remember.  We got 10 hours with a parent album since we dont' need a second photog.
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Perfect Day Photography......love them.  Price and packages are on their website.
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Inger from Keepsake studios.  She has several deals going right now that start at $2000 for 2 photogs and 8 hrs, etc.  Check her out: 

http://keepsakestudios.com/

several other girls from this board checked her out and their pictures are on there as well.  if you look through the practice runs, we're the ones from university of delaware.  this is the 3rd time my family is using her and shes just great! 
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    we are using paul dempsey photography....his prices are amazingly reasonable i think they start at 1100...we just got engagement pics back and are sooo excited...we love them...hes great to work with!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Dinofa photography
  • jayme707jayme707 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Dinofa Photography too!
  • KendallTaylorKendallTaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just booked Anthony Todes 
    he is so awesome and is so willing to work with me! Quick to answer me back too.
    He has won awards and done a lot of amazing work. our original budget was 1,000 after seeing his work we were willing to take the plunge. He has a 10 hour package for 3,600 but is willing to help! We cut our time in half. Check him out you will fall in love.

todesphoto.com

best of luck! 
    kendall
  • edited December 2011
    We used T from Alimariophoto. He did an amazing job! One of the best decision we could have made. He will customize a package to work within your budget. His turn around time has been amazing and we are so happy with the way our pictures came out! Feel free to click on my bio and take a look under married pictures. www.alimariophoto.com
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Sarah Schulte Photography.  Her photos are amazing and her second shooter (if you want one) is her husband so they work really well together.  You can see some photos if you click on my Knottie name. 
    http://www.sarahschulte.com
    I believe her packages start around $3500 now.
    imageAnniversary
    edited December 2011
    You can also check out Kamilla Harris, Jennifer Childress, and Marc Anthony.
    edited December 2011
    Oh and check out Issy Schmid Imaging. She's really good too!
  • SJGirl0811SJGirl0811 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using David Humphreys.  Site is www.dhumphreys.com. We're paying $2,100 for two photographers, all 4x6 proofs, all pictures on CD with full rights.  I think his most expensive plan is $3,500.  Good luck.
  • hillmanl2hillmanl2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marc Anthony!!
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Marc Anthony Photography.. he was outstanding!!  $2300.

http://www.marcanthonyphoto.com/

Here are some pics from our wedding:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=53275&id=1658854767&ref=mf

GL
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    core productions-1895 for a full day of photography + proofs + all pic on a CD with copyrights
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    she is amazing and not expensive!
    http://juliaazcona.com/
  • edited December 2011
    We are also using David Humphreys.  We are getting his $1600 package which is 1 photographer for 6 hours, 400 photos and an album (I forget how many pics are in the album).  We get to keep all of the proofs and they are on a CD as well
  • edited December 2011
    We used nyla photography and could not have been more happy. He met all of our expectations. www.nylaphoto.com
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what style of photography you are looking for. I think that should really be a big part of you decision. 

We are using Denise Mabilog and could not be happier. Booked with her almost a year and half ago so not sure if her prices have changed much, but at the time she had 3 different packages. We opted for the top one cause it came with so much and I loved the album style the best. We get the album, out engagement shoot, a trash the dress, a leather bound photo guestbook (which i will have pics of in my website when i update it this weekend), all our wedding day photos on a disc, herself and another shooter for the entire day, and she did have a little photo book but we traded that for this amazing acrylic print she got of a pic from our engagement shoot. Our package was around 3,000. Not sure if that is doable for you, but like i said she does have cheaper packages

Sorry this is so long, but if you want someone that is nice and does great work, plus really really cares about her brides check her out. And she does digital and film which is great!

• J3nn-NloveJ3nn-Nlove member
    edited December 2011
    I am using Danielle Hopkins! She is super fabulous! All day, two photogs...actually three since her husband will be taking the photos for our "faux-to" booth. We are not getting an album. $2500.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out eyeontheprizephotography.com and find her on facebook! She's awesome!!!!
    And reasonable!!!
    5*6*11 I will marry my best friend! Budget Bride that loves DIY! My planning blog- It's a work in progress http://futuremrsd.weebly.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we are using enchanted celebrations and they are great. very accomodating and easy to work with. Also, billbanksphotography.com  he is great
  • edited December 2011
    They may not be close enough for you to consider but we are using McKayImaging.com in Red Bank. No charge to come out to central jersey since out wedding is over early enough that they can go home. Lovely couple will cover both the groom and bride getting ready and stay to the end of the day not just to the cake cutting. 

Prices are on the website. YOU GET THE RIGHTS TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS! Price includes a CD with all your images in high resolution, a box with all of your proofs in 4x6 format and an album with the best proofs as well. 

Anniversary
  • chrisa91011chrisa91011 member
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all the info we checked out many photographers and finally decided on Intrigue Photography out of Haddonfield.
  • edited December 2011
    HI can u tell me the price range for intrigue photrography??  Wanted to spend no more then 3000. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards