Missouri-St Louis

Reasonably priced photographer

I am looking for some recommendations for fun, personable and reasonably priced photographers.  I would really like to find someone who does journalistic pictures as well as still shots. Does anyone know any photographers that I could contact? 

Re: Reasonably priced photographer

• edited December 2011
    www.ikandiphotography. You get 2 photographers with all of their packages..even the lowest one. They are a husband / wife team. You can also google photojournalistic photogs in stl and that will pull up a few. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend April with Enchanted Memories for you, she and her friend do the work & their photos are amazing... You can see samples of their work on the website along with pricing.

www.Enchantedmemoriesforyou.com
  • *bride2be**bride2be* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out http://www.jodischlosser.com Her prices start at $1800 and she is great to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    try mirage-photo.com 
    i got the name from a friend of mine who is using her, so we met with her too. she is really fun and does lots of different styles and has 2 or 3 different photo album books you can choose from, the deposit is $400 however you can make payments so you dont have to pay for everything all at once, if you need that option or with it being the holidays and such. i am super excited to be working with her, you can also have 2 photographers. for example i am gettign married in may, she is going to be with us all day, have a 2nd photographer for the big parts of the day and evening, we will get a disc with all the pictures, plus our photo album that i want. and its only going to cost $2000. plus we can make payments which helps a lot since we are paying for the wedding ourselves and we have an 18 month old daughter and another daughter will be here in january. so to be able to make payment every month makes it so much nicer.
  • edited December 2011
    Karin with starryeyedstudios.net is absolutely incredible! She has such a great personality and her pictures/talent are AMAZING! Though our wedding has yet to take place I am addicted to her website and am constantly checking to see what the recent weddings have and what reviews and responses they receive -  never anything but raves and compliments in the blogs by brides, grooms and their families...
  • edited December 2011
    JIM FISH PHOTOGRAPHY, very creative & reasonably priced. Great to work with too.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Amy Pflasterer and loved her.  A link to my pics is in the vendor review post at the top of the page.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Natural Aspects Photography in St Charles.  Our package was $2085 and included

Engagement session
    CD of Engagement Session
    Signing album from engagement session with two pens
    Five hours of coverage on wedding day
    Disc of wedding day pics
    30 page flush mount album
    5x5 mini duplicate flush mount
    300 prints of the day

We were going to do full day coverage and were told that we really wouldn't need it.  I thought that was really honest of their office manager because that would have been an easy 500 bucks for them to go ahead and let us book it that way.  Regina was our photographer and she was awesome!!  Also, I asked for our disc early so that we could do prints for Christmas even though they usually wait and send you everything together.  Christine, their office manager, told me she would see what she could do.  Two days later I had the disc in my hand.  They have been beyond awesome in every way.  Highly recommend them!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Sutterer Bay Photography. They are very reasonably priced, starting at $1100. They have now done 2 of my friend's weddings and their pics turned out great. The website is www.stl-photographer.com

Let us know who you pick! And good luck! 
  • kdorsey0324kdorsey0324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Fenwick Photography...her prices start at $1250 and go to $2500...and her packages are HUGE. She does the photojournalistic photography if you like that sort of thing...pictures are really clean and modern.

Anyway, we liked her because she was down to earth and likeable and that was really important for us on the day-of.

www.katefenwick.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards