West Virginia

WV....

So I'm getting married in WV...
and i would just like to ask if any one else thinks its difficult to plan a wedding when your in the middle of nowhere, without the resources of a big city.  I live hours away from the bigger cities.

I'm getting married in 4 months...but I have become very inventive in planning. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: WV....

• edited December 2011
    It is very difficult to plan a wedding when you live in the middle of nowhere with no resources.  I live in WV also and live about an hour from any big city. I also live 3 hours away from my family and bridal party which makes things even more difficult. But living in the middle of nowhere has its positive side. We are getting married on top of a mountain in a clear field over looking rolls and rolls and rolls of mountains tops!!! Good luck with your planning and you are not the only one out there.
  • edited December 2011
    ooh that will be so pretty! 
    another advantage I have found: cheaper prices :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, def a lot cheaper prices.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in the middle of nowhere in WV too!  Where are you located?  Maybe we can help each other!

~lauren
  • edited December 2011
    It has been so hard!!
    Being a mom is my whole life!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Stella Bella 5/17/2011
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Preston county about 50 minutes from Morgantown
  • dukesmommadukesmomma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel ya'lls pain. I live in Fayetteville WV. literally I feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere!
  • cpfwvucpfwvu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I'm planning a wedding in Aurora in Preston County! Catering has been a real pain, as has a cake. I'm buying my flowers through Sam's Club mail delivery. A lot of people in these forums and elsewhere have had great things to say about Sam's flowers!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MattNCarolMattNCarol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Girls, I'm from Brazil but soon I'll be living in Ridgeley, WV... and I've never been there.. imagine that!? Hardest thing to do is plan a wedding not knowing the place and the stores, etc. Since I gotta wait for my visa approval, this is a great adventure for me. We're planning to have a wedding at home, if not it'll be a traditional/romantic theme, for December 9th, 2011.

Good luck girls :)

Carolina
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards