Christian Weddings

So... News!

Hey guys, so I know I haven't been around the forum, but I have been around the facebook page.

My plane tickets are bought! I leave the US on the 28th, and I leave my state on the 25th. (I am taking the greyhound and seeing my grandparents.) I'll be in India on the 29th!

Eep!

Wedding wise, we are planning on the ground. We tried to plan in advance, but the stress while being 8,000 miles apart was too much. The wedding itself will probably be January or early Feb instead of Dec...

So one thing about that is my "Ask Anything" week is the 19-25. Aside from being Thanksgiving it also the week before my move and will be chock full of goodbyes... not a good week. So can I maybe switch with someone? :)
My blog
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV

Re: So... News!

• That's awesome, girl! Enjoy the trip! Are you excited?!?!
  • So exciting! I am so glad this has all come together and worked out for you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Glad to hear things are working out!! Did you want to move your week up early or something for the "ask me anything"?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is exciting!!!  Good luck!  What are you looking forward to doing most?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• If I could move it back actually, that'd be great. I have like *no* time right now... actually gtg!
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_so-news?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:108ae539-d002-4614-a1a2-e9b6e50eff00Post:bb7fabbd-2ac0-4d7e-9ddf-c1ca63a0cb98">Re: So... News!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I could move it back actually, that'd be great. I have like *no* time right now... actually gtg!
    Posted by RyansBelovedBride[/QUOTE]

<div>ok, I will move you to December</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards