Not Engaged Yet

Is there anybody out thereeeeee

Hi ladies!! 

Anyone being lame like me & doing a whole lotta nothing tonight??

FI is out, I just finished off 3 slices of pizza (no self-control whatsoever, I know), & just poured my 1st glass of wine. 

Oh & I'm watching Dateline from 3 weeks ago on my DVR. 

I win!

Re: Is there anybody out thereeeeee

• edited December 2011
    I am snuggled in going to get the Netflix fired up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    FI is on his way home from work (it isn't even 5 here yet). But we don't have anything planned, so I see wine and take out in our future. I love lame Friday nights!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    NIce!! What are you going to watch??

I forgot to mention, this is what I'm sharing half of the couch with; 

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    TIger, I always forget about the time differences! 

• edited December 2011
    I think I'm going to blow through some episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I never watched it when it was on but I have a friend who's really into it so I've been watching it from the beginning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    Swhite, I've never seen it either. Not one episode!

Yaga, are you serious???? That is miserable :( I hope you get out of there soon!!!

• Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm home, watching movies on TV that I own on DVD... Why I'm not quite sure.

Oh, and drinking margaritas. FI is on his way home, but it takes him an hour to get here so yeah, I'm alone and bored and drinking.

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    YUM!!  

How do you like yours? 

I'll take one on the rocks with salt, please & thank you!

• Ollie08Ollie08 member
    edited December 2011
    On the rocks, no salt. I usually buy the premade margaritas, it's mixed just right so I can't screw it up 3 glasses in :-)

• Ollie08Ollie08 member
    edited December 2011
    These are the kind I like:

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    Sounds so much better than my red wine right now. 

Which I swear after all of these years of trying to force myself to like red wine I randomly just just starting liking it a couple weeks ago! So weird right?

• Ollie08Ollie08 member
    edited December 2011
    Super weird. What kind of red wine are you drinking?

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    Pinot noir

We had dinner with Sean's mom, her bf, his brother, & his FI a few weeks ago.  His mom asked if I wanted a glass of wine so I said sure.  And when she handed me the glass I cringed because it was red & I knew (thought) I wouldn't like it at all.  But I tasted it & I really, really liked it!! First time ever!  That night she gave me red zinfandel I think it was.  

Then the weekend of my walk I slept at my best friend's apartment. I brought her a bottle of pinot noir to say thank you, tasted it, & drank half LOL

• Ollie08Ollie08 member
    edited December 2011
    lol pinot noir is the first red wine I ever liked too! Now I'll drink pretty much anything that isn't too oaky in taste.

• edited December 2011
    I'm trying to find something on tv while I make Mickey Mouse ears for nephew's Flat Stanley project.  I am going to Disney World and taking his Flat Stanley with me lol.  BF is studying for class so I've got nothing better to do!
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    What's a Flat Stanley???

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    When I was little I wanted to be a teacher.  As in when I was home "sick" from school I would play school. By myself. I was the teacher & the student. Multiple personalities much? 

Also, I could never get on board with David Boreanaz!! I don't know what it is, maybe his face? I'm not a big muscley fan either so maybe that's it! 

• deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_there-anybody-out-thereeeeee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:526ecfb8-c517-4874-b9cf-e6fa869b3b19Post:df1edc5b-6249-4479-8849-d12ea75c9678">Re: Is there anybody out thereeeeee</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I'm going to blow through some episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I never watched it when it was on but I have a friend who's really into it so I've been watching it from the beginning.
    Posted by swhite2012[/QUOTE]

<div>One of my favorite TV shows. Spike/James Marsters = swoooon.</div>
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    OMG Yaga I was reading that earlier peeing my frickin pants!!!!!!!!  Absolutely hysterical, I cannot. 

Buggle, he reminds me of Nick Lachey.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_there-anybody-out-thereeeeee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:526ecfb8-c517-4874-b9cf-e6fa869b3b19Post:b7ec33e8-5aca-4d07-ba5a-5d8bc81146ea">Re: Is there anybody out thereeeeee</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there anybody out thereeeeee : One of my favorite TV shows. Spike/James Marsters = swoooon.
    Posted by deburnin[/QUOTE]

ZOMG I love Buffy!  And Spike was always my favorite.  I love finding old shows I didn't watch, enjoy.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Fridays are my day for chiropractor and acupuncture after work, so I did that right after I left work today :D.

Then I came home and grazed around for dinner and now I'm watching Torchwood. Tyler should have been home awhile back, but he's probably playing Magic with a coworker like last night.

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    You guys. Look at my fathead puppy.

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_there-anybody-out-thereeeeee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:526ecfb8-c517-4874-b9cf-e6fa869b3b19Post:9db4efc8-d107-4b07-a69e-59a6589e44d2">Re: Is there anybody out thereeeeee</a>:
    [QUOTE]You guys. Look at my fathead puppy.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG so adorable.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards