Tennessee

Memphis area Outdoor Receptions for cheap?

I would love to have my reception outdoors, but not sure where there are places that aren't too expensive.  The one place that I want to have it costs $1,500 + a $1,500 deposit.  I'm trying to get the place as cheap as possible, but still having it very classy.

Re: Memphis area Outdoor Receptions for cheap?

• edited December 2011
    I would recommend the Ornamental Metal Museum on the riverfront.  If I remember correctly (it's been about 6 months since we looked at them), it's $1500 to rent.  It's up to you if you rent a tent but if you do it has to be through Mahaffey, otherwise, you get to pick the rest of your vendors which means that you control the cost.  They were one of the places that was more difficult to get ahold of, so you may just have to go up there.  It is a really pretty place for an outdoor evening wedding.
  • princesaygregprincesaygreg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently sent an ingquiry to them. Their prices have gone up and you do have a $500  cleaning deposit on top of the venue fee. It's definatly pretty though. They do not do weddings in the Winter (after mid-Oct through around March or April). It was the place I loved, but  my budget is sooo incredibly tight, I need an all in one venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards