• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Online Stores for BM Dress - Reccomendations

Which stores online are some of the more reccomended ones?
and where to stay away from?

Re: Online Stores for BM Dress - Reccomendations

• I used White House Black Market for my b-maids dresses. I would def recommend them but their color choices are obviously limited :) although they have a super cute pink dress right now! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Honestly unless you are going with a normal store (J.Crew, macys etc) I don't know of any that are recommended. They are all knock offs as far as I know and their quality is unpredictable at best. If you are looking for dresses cheap call pearls place. It is a real store located outside of new orleans. They are extremely high volume so their prices are cheaper and they are a reputable retailer. You can find a website online to see which brands they carry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Thanks.

I read a couple posts where people mentioned netbride, but I wasnt sure.

I will check Pearls Place.
  • I also ordered mine from Pearls.  It was the cheapest price I found.
    Photobucket
  • I've used houseofbrides.com for two previous weddings and the dresses came in perfect. Also, there used to be free shipping if all the dresses were shipped to the same place. I'm not using the site for my BM dresses, but it did work when I was a bridesmaid.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dessy.com is a great one to look at. Affordable and they have lots of dress choices and color options!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards