New Hampshire

Honeymoon in NH...

So I am getting married in MA in Feb 2011.  We don't want to spend a ton of money on a honeymoon, so we were thinking a nice winter getaway in NH.  Any suggestions??  I am looking for something hopefully with a spa, fireplace in room and a 2 person jacuzzi tub!  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Honeymoon in NH...

• Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Mill Falls Inn & Spa- they have beautiful rooms, some have 2 person jacuzzi tubs. I know there is one room called the Bell Tower Room which is AWESOME! The area is right on a lake and there are cute little shops too.

• edited December 2011
    Check this place out.  I think we may do a mini moon here.  I have heard wonderful things.   http://www.christmasfarminn.com/   It is in Jackson NH
  • edited December 2011
    my fi and i stay at adventure suites in north conway every year for our anniversary.
    www.adventuresuites.com
  • edited December 2011
    There are some great places in Jackson, NH (names are currently escaping me).  But my family went once in Feb. and we stayed at a place that had a hot tub outside, which was neat in the winter.  We were also able to go cross-country skiing, if you're into that sort of thing.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    The Common Man Inn in Plymouth has some really nice room and is located off the highway. It's pretty easy to get to a few ski mountains if you are into winter sports!
  • edited December 2011
    What about the Mount Washington Resort?

Or the Balsams.

Or anything in the White Mountains.  You'd be able to escape but also enjoy the beautiful scenery and participate in as many outdoor winter activities as you want!

Also check out North Conway if you don't want to go that far north...you can find anything from a B&B to a big hotel. 

If you're looking for more of a coastal thing, head to Portsmouth. 

NH is great with a lot of variety!  You just have to decide what you'd like to do and then narrow it down from there!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    PS - I made the Mount Wash & Balsams clicky just so you know - for some reason it doesn't seem to be showing that in the post!  GL!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards