Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Frozen Yogurt Catering!

my fiance and I are not big cake eaters, so I was thinking if I could find a place that can cater frozen yogurt and have all sorts of different toppings! does anyone know of a place in the greater des moines area that will do that? 

Re: Frozen Yogurt Catering!

• Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-des-moines_frozen-yogurt-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:80Discussion:2bf087cd-aea1-4bc5-a2e0-c8be3ebc26a6Post:bd23cf56-34b2-42b7-b069-551d01cdc40a">Frozen Yogurt Catering!</a>:
    [QUOTE]my fiance and I are not big cake eaters, so I was thinking if I could find a place that can cater frozen yogurt and have all sorts of different toppings! does anyone know of a place in the greater des moines area that will do that? 
    Posted by mckensil[/QUOTE]

<div>There are a couple of places that would do it for ice cream - Hickory Park comes to mind.  However, I'm not sure about frozen yogurt.  </div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You might call to the Orange Leaf people, not sure if they do it, but they are frozen yogurt!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    TCBY caters!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards