Ohio-Columbus

Manzanita type centerpieces

Below is a picture of my inspiration for my wedding centerpieces (I want a smaller version).  After speaking to my florist, this may be way outside my budget, or I'd have to buy the branches myself and give them to him for use (big hassle because I've already purchased a large one for my "wish tree" and it is consuming way to much room in my house and then I'd have to handle selling them, etc.).  After doing some research, my florist says that he would be willing to invest in these trees (about 8-10 of them bc I'm only using them on 1/3 of the tables) and give me a "rental" fee, as opposed to "cost" if he can get a few more clients interested in the same idea (basically, he needs some insurance that he will get his money worth). 

So, in an effort to get the centerpieces I want for the best price, I figured I'd ask all of you lovely ladies if you would be interested in something like this so I can get the "rental" cost! :) 

If so, please feel free to send me a personal message and I can give you the florist's name.  I'm getting married 3/10/12 so, obviously, they wouldn't be available that day...

Re: Manzanita type centerpieces

• edited December 2011
    I meant to include that I'm getting married in Columbus and the florist works out of downtown Columbus as well....
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hypothetically I would totally love to rent those!  Realistically I am getting married in 3 months so my centerpieces have already been decided.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards