Wedding Etiquette Forum

Pollio

Here's my bouquet:

Here's the bouquet wrap that I want:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39267815

What color wrap and monogram? Colors are pink and brown.
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: Pollio

• I vote white/ivory or brown.
  • Well, ya know Whit, with money being tight for you, this is probably something I'd skip.  I'm not really a fan anyway.
  • I like the champagne wrap in the pic, with brown monogram.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I would do a white or ivory wrap with the pink monogram.  I think brown would take away from the flowers.

And yay for pink tulips!  :)
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Amoro, it's a gift from scoetto :)
  • I second (third?) the ivory with pink, but I'm kinda "meh" about the idea unless it's something you really, really want as a souvenir of the wedding.

It may just be a jealous "meh," though, because I've lost the hankie my grandma gave me to use as a bouquet wrap and feel really, really guilty. So don't listen to my meh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • White or ivory wrap (to match your dress) w/ a brown monogram.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pollio-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:75c4d09a-2ef1-4bd4-9e78-0b79174619d0Post:c5689a90-e8d3-4f14-8918-e84fe5b1c909">Re: Pollio</a>:
    [QUOTE]Amoro, it's a gift from scoetto :)
    Posted by mwhitson14[/QUOTE]

Well, then, REALLY don't listen to my "meh."
  • I'd probably go with white or ivory... I think that brown would completely overpower the flowers! Assuming you're wearing a white or ivory dress, I feel like all eyes would go straight to the one bit of dark color in your attire.
  • Aww... that's sweet of Sco!! Well then, I'd do an ivory one then.
  • Morfudd, it is, because my mom wants me to stick my baby Bible in my bouquet, so this will hold it to the stems.

I'm leaning towards the white, with a pink monogram.

Brie, I'm really excited for my tulips! We got an awesome quote from the florist, 8 bouts, 5 corsages, 2 BM bouquets, and my bouquet, all tulips, for $230 :)
  • crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2010
    Personally, I would go with something a little more understated as your flowers are really pretty and delicate and that wrap seems too overpowering for them.

But I'd do white with pink.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Update: I just tore my room apart and found the hankie in my sewing box, so now I can be whole-heartedly for the ivory and pink wrap, free of guilt or jealousy. I think it will be lovely with the baby Bible, too... I like that idea a lot.
  • Fische, I am a little concerned with the wrap overpowering it, but the bouquet is going to have more tulips than the picture shows. A good 10 more tulips maybe? But I have just fallen in love with it, and I've looked at tons of wraps.

Yay morfudd!
  • Thanks for all the opinions ladies :) I ordered white with pink stiching.
  • I'm too late I guess but I was going to suggest white with white stitching. I think that would be pretty and a little more understated.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards