African American Weddings
Options

Where are you getting Dress on your big day? Are you getting a hotel for your wedding night?

The night before my wedding I think I am staying at my mothers house which is closer to the hair salon.  Since I may have to get my hair done at 5:30 a.m.  It takes 10 mins to get there from my moms house, but takes me 45 mins from my house.  My dress is at my sisters house which is 5 mins from the venue, but  I think they allow me an 1-1 1/2 before ceremony to get ready.  FI and I had discussed going back to our house after the reception, but now I am thinking about booking a hotel for the night.  We leave for our honeymoon in the next day. What is everyone else doing?

**I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**

Re: Where are you getting Dress on your big day? Are you getting a hotel for your wedding night?

• Options
    Oh btw you like my new avatar picture.  It's FI and I??  I figured I needed to put an actual picture of me or us on there. lol
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Options
    I am getting dressed at a hotel as well as getting my hair and makeup done at the hotel. We are going to have a hotel room for the night as well.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Getting married at a hotel and they will have a honeymoon suite ready for me at 9AM. So that's plenty of time for me to get stuff done. My plan is to have hair and make-up come to me. We'll be staying the night after reception and will enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Don't know about a honeymoon just yet.
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Options
    Getting dressed at the condo. room for the night was complimentary with our venue
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    We're getting dresses at the venue.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Wedding is at a hotel so we will stay there the night before & get hair & makeup done there. We will be staying at a different hotel after the reception though. One thats closer to the airport that we're flying out of for the honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I will probably be getting dressed at the hotel.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    I will be getting dressed at the hotel where we will be staying the night. Our venue is literally 2 mins away. It works out perfect.
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options

I'm still trying to decide.  The venue I'm having the ceremony and reception at are the same place. They have two locker rooms available for the bridal party.  If not there I will get ready at the hotel.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards