African American Weddings
Options

GOD is good (sorry it's long)

Hello knotties!!

As you all know I've been trying to plan my own "small affair" for a couple of months, and had different ideas on so many things. Nothing was tied together, just random thoughts all over the place!! Well, GOD is good..One day while at lunch with a co-worker, I pick up a newspaper she had in her car, turned to the entertainment section. Well I notice my sorority sister has taken her small wedding planning business and kicked it up a notch. She is now featured weekly in the local newspaper for weddings/event planning. I called sister girl and said "soror, I haven't talked to you in about a year, but I am so & so and this is what I need". She said let me call you back...Within an hour, she gave me the LOWEST rate imaginable for her full services from that day until I walked down the aisle.

So far she has taken my black love/love story theme and transformed it into something way greater than I imagined...GOD is good, he will point you in the right direction at the right time to talk with the right people...

Now I am getting married in a theatre, with a hollywood movie theme, etc...GOD is good!!

Re: GOD is good (sorry it's long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards