Illinois-Chicago
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations

Our Rehearsal is at St. Alphonsus at the intersection of Lincoln Ave, Southport Ave and Wellington.  Does anyone have any good ideas for a spot for the Rehearsal Dinner?  We aren't looking for SUPER FORMAL - but we also don't want a dive!  Something with a private room obviously, that could accomodate about 40 - 50 people.......

Thank you!!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations

• Options
    Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In that area I would recommend La Gondola (on Belmont) Mia Francesca (on Clark) or Sappori Trattoria (on Halsted). 
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Options
    Gibson824Gibson824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours there as well.  Did you have Pre Cana there this past weekend?  I know its a bit out of the way, but we really wanted to do Lou Malnati's on Wrightwood and Sheffield.  Only problem? There is no party room so we are doing it at the one out in Lincolwood.  A little out of the way, but we wanted to pick a place that was delicious, affordable and had parking.
    BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    HandBananaHandBanana member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on how far south you would go I went to a really cool rehearsal dinner in Greektown.  Also, Jak's Tap off of Jackson and Halsted has a really cool party room for rehearsal dinners.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

La Gondola is amazing and the Belmont location has parking. 

• Options
    Amy111608Amy111608 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to second Mia Francesca on Clark and add Mrs. Murphy and Sons on Lincoln, Dagastino's on Southport and Wishbone on Lincoln.
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I agree with La Gondola or Mia Francescas.

There's also Leona's (Belmont and Sheffield), Giordano's (Belmont west of Sheffield), Las Tablas (Colombian, and delicious!) (Lincoln just south of Wellington).  I believe Pizza Serio on Belmont by Paulina rents out it's top floor for parties.

Ceasar's on Belmont rents a room.
  • Options
    laumcc51laumcc51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did have Pre Cana there the last 2 weekends!  We LOVE Lou's, but that may be a little far for some of our people, thanks though!
  • Options
    laumcc51laumcc51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the other great suggestions as well!  Obviously, I don't hang out in that area too often!  We'll definitely check them all out now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards