Wedding Party
Options

~~Rlavach~~

Are you getting excited????  Only 2 more days to go!!!  :)

Re: ~~Rlavach~~

• Options
    Hey, that's me!!

Yes, I'm crazy excited!!!!! I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm done with planning & that feels so weird. We had the RD last night & now I won't see my FI again until Sat. :'(

2 days!!!! AH! This is really happening!!!!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_rlavach?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:a52d58b5-9c47-489c-94a0-af2863556a6bPost:7e262639-38bb-4789-8fdc-648b0e07aa4a">Re: ~~Rlavach~~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, that's me!! Yes, I'm crazy excited!!!!! I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm done with planning & that feels so weird. We had the RD last night & now I won't see my FI again until Sat. :'( 2 days!!!! AH! This is really happening!!!!!!!
    Posted by rlavach[/QUOTE]

Enjoy every second of it!

Make sure you stop at some point in the evening and just scan the room....making sure to take those mental images of your friends & family laughing and dancing the night away as it will fly by before you know it.

I truly hope you have the most amazing day and can't wait to see pics!  :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_rlavach?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:a52d58b5-9c47-489c-94a0-af2863556a6bPost:b0af757d-9a21-474a-9c19-1e6092378e42">Re: ~~Rlavach~~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~~Rlavach~~ : Enjoy every second of it! Make sure you stop at some point in the evening and just scan the room....making sure to take those mental images of your friends & family laughing and dancing the night away as it will fly by before you know it. I truly hope you have the most amazing day and can't wait to see pics!  :)
    Posted by OBX2011[/QUOTE]
    Aww, you're such a doll. I really really want to have those mind movies of all of our friends & family there. It will be so beautiful. I'll come back with pics!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards