Ohio-Northeast

Photographer in Lake County (or close by)

Hi everyone!

I need some photographer recommendations...Our photographer promised to hold our date for us until we saved up for the deposit and then gave the date to someone else...So now we are trying to find a package for around $1500.  A family friend offered to do the photography, but I am a little nervous to entrust someone with no professional experience with the biggest day of my life!  Does anyone have any suggestions for photographers in my price range?  I would like all-day coverage and the copyright to the images - other than that, anything else is a bonus!  thanks for your help
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer in Lake County (or close by)

• clcandow07clcandow07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Jay Kossman with digital 504 http://www.digital504.com/ on his site for $1500 you would get 9 hours 1 photographer, a 13x11 wedding book album and 1 free addon (which u can use for an extra hour) All of his packages include free engagement shoot/ shoot of choice (day after, rehearsal etc.) and a hi res thumb drive of all images & he never will take your images off the website, so if guest want the photos you can have them in a password protected gallery that the can save to cds for free, or you can print from the site for only 9cents a print! he will drive anywhere in ohio for wedding. He met us in cleveland and brought books for us to look at he is wonderful, but see for yourself on his website he has whole weddings to view. Please if you do book him tell him Carol Candow sent you so I can get a free parent book. Check him out you won't regret it!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Imagen Photography. They have an associate package available which is pretty reasonable. www.imagenphotos.com
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • saraparasarapara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wow, that sounds like a great deal you got at digital504!  I will definitely check them out!  Thanks

Also, I looked at imagen's website and their pictures look amazing!  I will put them on my list to call also!

thanks ladies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out t1photo.com he's from Lake County and he is amazing!  I know his prices went up since we booked him but he is worth every penny!
    Final Count 206 image
  • derrilynderrilyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenya, can you give a ballpark of how much Imagen's associate's packages are, or how much they start at?
  • Mariad513Mariad513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using Justin Ketchem. He works in Lake County, but based in Richmond Hts. He does great work and might be able to work with you on pricing!

• edited December 2011
    Check out Bob Srdoch Photography...I'm not sure what the prices/packages are but the website is www.bobsrdochphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards