African American Weddings

Great Weekend and we unexpectedly....

REGISTERED AT CRATE & BARREL

Let me just preface by saying that FI wasn't too excited about registering b/c he knows I am a shopper and I take my time to select what I want. He is is "go in and get out" kind of man.

I went to see him and he says to me "babe what are we doing today" and I was like "idk...what do you want to do?" and of course he doesn't know so I jokingly said "you want to go register" and he surprised the mess out of me "sure babe, i just gotta eat something first"

We had a BLAST!!!!! It was so fun...overwhelming at times b/c I just felt like we were clicking away but I made sure that we didn't just register for silly things that we're never going to use. It's important to register for things you know you will need when you get back from that honeymoon and officially start living together {if you're not already}

We ended up with 173 items in the list. I came home and started filtering it online, b/c I got a visual of everything we clicked.

Macys and Williams Sonoma will be done with my mom and probably my matron of honor. But at least he did this with me

272image Invited
222image Accepted
50image Can't Hang
0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Great Weekend and we unexpectedly....

• tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I thought you were gonna say... got married! LOL!!!
  • edited December 2011

Congrats on the check, It's fun to go clicking away! My FI is actually excited to do this part of the wedding planning.

@ Ty, that's exactly what I was thinking

• cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice!  We registered there also, we love their stuff.  Did you get your free toasting flutes?  They also have free events for engaged couples (breakfast,private shopping, etc.) so you should ask them about that!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_great-weekend-unexpectedly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d17118c1-0a5a-461a-b6b7-a1f8e4f34e72Post:b87fc5b4-beb6-49f1-afe3-1ca83dcaaec4">Re: Great Weekend and we unexpectedly....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! I thought you were gonna say... got married! LOL!!!
    Posted by tyboyd[/QUOTE]

OMG....me too...lol!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! I heart C&B. :)
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards