Not Engaged Yet

Finally joining...

After being sooo addicted to this website and not having a computer, but only the internet of my phone so bear with me as i try and copy this down. : Screen Name: Olson60 Age: 22 Significant Other's Age: 25 What You Do: Hairstylist What SO Does: Merchandising Execution Team for The Home Depot State of Relationship: Serious but not engaged yet. How Long You've Been Together: 2years, 2months, and counting : How You Met: Some good GOOD mutual friends who knew we would like eachother... Wedding Date If You're Engaged/Married: N/A Real Babies: Nope, someday though! Fur Babies: Our kitty Molly, and our puppy Grizzly Loves: Spicy food, comedies, church, making new friends, and good 'ol southern hospitality!! ; Hates: Tequila. Pet Peeves: Bad manners and bad parking jobs. Hobbies/Activities: I volunteer twice a week at a preschool. I also do hair... especially for weddings. coughcough Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's a Momma's Boy. Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's a Momma's Boy. ; Definitely has it's good and bad. Describe Your Personality: I'm definitely a "busy body"... I do alot of volunteering through my work and church. I love putting in my help wherever I can. I'm an extremely happy person and really the only thing that ever seems to get me down is when my SO is upset. Snark Level 1[low snark 10 high snark]: Probably 4. Unless Im provoked. But all in good fun. Ive Been On TK Since: A few months at least. It's my go to resource website! How You Came To Be On TK: I needed wedding hair examples. How I Like My Potatoes: Baked and stuffed with CHILI! Favorite Book/Author: My nose is currently stuck in the Hunger Games series. Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I'm completely terrified of slugs.

Re: Finally joining...

• Wow, a stylist, must be a fun career?
    Daisypath Friendship tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Olson60Olson60 member
    First Comment
    Absolutely! I Love it and i learn something new everyday but it can be very exhausting and underpaid. :/
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Hi welcome! There are a lot of fans of HG on this board, myself included. Is this your first time reading them? Where did you go on your favorite vacation/trip ever? Who's your favorite poster on this board? What's your favorite kind of cheese?

• You may not want to attempt to advertise your services.  *cough, cough*  It is against TK's TOS. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome! I just started posting here yesterday. :)

I dated a Momma's boy once...I'm glad you like it!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • Olson60Olson60 member
    First Comment
    I saw the movie after reading the first book... then i had to know what happens next so im finishing the last. : favorite vacation spot that ive been to was Peurto Vallarta Mexico. Although im determined to go to Egypt or Brazil someday. Don't have a favorite poster yet but i do like the posts i can relate to like longing for an engagement ring. Haha favorite cheese would have to be Jamaican Jerk which ive only ever bought twice in Leavenworth.
  • Olson60Olson60 member
    First Comment
    TheMutleys: im sorry i didnt realize. I will pay more attention to that.
  • Olson60Olson60 member
    First Comment
    JordanL1221: Those momma's Boys sure know how to treat the ladies! ;
  • Welcome. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Welcome! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards