Michigan-Detroit

My new guilty pleasure (show)

My new show is "Animal Hoarding" on animal planet.

O.M.G. GROSS! I was so grossed out that I couldn't even eat my entire dinner!
Has anyone else watched this show?

Re: My new guilty pleasure (show)

• edited December 2011
    Yes, it's so sad. These people think they are helping when these animals would probably be better off dead that locked in a cage all day long. That last night with 97 dogs? I could have sliced that ladies throat.
  • edited December 2011
    I attempted to watch it the other day during dinner until FI threw a fit like a child until I changed. He refused to continue eating until I changed it, haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it's anything like the other show about hoarding, I have no interest. Material possessions are one thing, but living animals..I don't think I could handle that.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • edited December 2011
    I attempted to watch it the other day during dinner until FI threw a fit like a child until I changed. He refused to continue eating until I changed it, haha

haha!!! DH did the exact same thing! He refused to watch it and ate dinner in another room. LOL
  • edited December 2011
    I saw that listing come up on my TV last night and I couldn't even entertain it. "Regular" hoarders are nasty, but that....
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gross Brandi find something else to watch

I watched it the other day though and it was nasty. Right after it they showed a show when your animals attack and it was about people that have doemestic animals that kill them or seriously injure them. They had the lady whose friends chimp ate her face. That was even worse.

Yuck!
  • Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love animals so I don't think I could watch this.  I'm sure there not being taken care of and it would just break my heart.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Gross! I haven't seen it yet, but now I have this morbid curiosity...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards