Connecticut

BM dresses help! (XP to Attire)

Okay, so here's my story: I was 90% sure I had found my dress, so I went BM dress shopping. My girls and I really liked this dress and pretty much decided we were going to go with it:

D'zage

Then I ended up ACTUALLY finding my dress and it was a totally different style than I expected, much more formal:

I'm not sure if the D'zage dress (above) really goes with my dress. Here was another runner-up some of the girls liked 

Jasmine

Which one do you think goes better? (These are not the right colors, just the styles.)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM dresses help! (XP to Attire)

• rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I personally like the second ones with your dress better, but I also like the first one. The first one is more casual, like you said, but I think that would look fine also. What colors would they be? It will help me visualize it...
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: BM dresses help! (XP to Attire):
    [QUOTE]I personally like the second ones with your dress better, but I also like the first one. The first one is more casual, like you said, but I think that would look fine also. What colors would they be? It will help me visualize it...
    Posted by rswan412[/QUOTE]

^^ I agree with this :)
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely like the second one better!  I love the suttle detail, and it looks great with your dress!
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had a similar thing same thing happen to me.  My sisters and I loved a BM dress that was similar to your first one.  Then when I actually started wedding dress shopping we realized it wouldn't fit with the gowns I was trying on so we had to come up with something else.  I love the second dress and I think it fits better with the Branford House!
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gah, this is why I'm glad I don't have bridesmaids!  I couldn't pick!  They're both beautiful dresses, but I don't have a clue what goes better with your dress.  Personally, I'd rather wear the first dress than the second.  But honestly, they're both beautiful.

Anniversary

• TBee99TBee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input The color would probably be green or green/blue (i think it's called seamist).

I I like the second one better because the brooch echoes the brooch on my dress. However, two of my BMs are worried about going strapless, so I'm leaning towards maybe picking one with straps from Jasmine too and letting everyone pick. Here's the ones with straps we like:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards