Nebraska-Omaha

Omaha Venue

Help!  I am just starting my wedding planning and I need to find a place to have the wedding. I have no idea where to start.  I would like a place w/ an outdoor space and have both the ceremony and reception at the same place.  We will have about 250 guests.  Any suggestions?

Re: Omaha Venue

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.tinyurl.com/halllist

The Fountains Ballroom, Lauritzen Gardens, and Fontenelle Forest come to mind. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also Belleveue Berry Farm and I think Indian Creek has an outdoor spot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I looked at Arbor Hall and Indian Creek both which have an out door wedding location. I loved Arbor Hall they decorate the graden with your flowers for the ceremony. Also DC Center said they are working on a outdoor ceremony site, and it will be up by next summer. We weren't sure we wanted to book the place and not like the ceremony site. Indian Creeks ceremony site looked beautiful in the pictures but you would have to rent your own chairs and arch if you want one. Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    1316 Jones street is beautiful.
    I have also been to a wedding at Tiburon.  I don't know any of the details as far as planning, but they did have a great patio
  • edited December 2011
    Fountains Ballroom
  • lisa5556817lisa5556817 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Alumni Center at UNO! :)
  • girlsuprstargirlsuprstar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the ideas.  Can't wait to start looking at them.
  • kmg977kmg977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Magnolia hotel has a beautiful outside courtyard and am amazing ballroom.  For a wedding of 250 the Magnolia would be perfect.  I second 1316 Jones St.  You can't go wrong with either place, they are gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    I second the Alumni Center at UNO!  :)  Extremely affordable and super easy to work with
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards