Catholic Weddings

Just got back from Engaged Encounter

I just got back from CEE in Santa Barbara, CA and we had a wonderful time! I HIGHLY recommend the Santa Barbara one. It was beautiful up there. You are secluded from the rest of the world. You spend quality time with your fiance and I cried several times! Happy cries!

Re: Just got back from Engaged Encounter

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I hope FI and I can do one of these.
  • edited December 2011
    Fancie, you just made me super excited for mine which is this weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_just-got-back-engaged-encounter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:75d83162-75bd-44df-adcd-92be6f51fbf3Post:d307a160-11fd-422c-a4b2-2b03f238da06">Just got back from Engaged Encounter</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got back from CEE in Santa Barbara, CA and we had a wonderful time! I HIGHLY recommend the Santa Barbara one. It was beautiful up there. You are secluded from the rest of the world. You spend quality time with your fiance and I cried several times! Happy cries!
    Posted by fancieface[/QUOTE]

Glad you had a great time! H and I really enjoyed ours and couldn't say enough good things about it. And you aren't alone, I cried several times as well on our weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    Bellashauntee,
    Are you going to the Santa Barbara retreat this weekend?
  • edited December 2011
    No, we are going to Mission San Luis Ray in Oceanside.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards