Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Bartender

hello Girls!

And Yes Happy Friday to everyone :)  I was wondering if anyone knew of an extremely inexpensive bartender to hire? We are getting married June next year in Saxonburg and we are responsible pretty much for everything, so of course one of them is a bartender. Does anyone have a clue where I can find one?? And i think one will be enough, we are trying to keep a limit of 150 people, plus I think it's ridiculous to spend a lot of money on bartenders....but I have no clue haha!

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks girls!

Laughing

Re: Bartender

• Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know for sure, but maybe call one of the bartending schools in the area and ask if they have any students who are looking for experience?  I bet they'd have some ideas.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i forget what the rule is-1 bartender for every 100 guests? 1 bartender for every 50 guests? i think it is the former, but i'm not sure.

did your venue give you any suggestions on bartenders that others have used in the past? do you know if the venue requires the vendor to be insured?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Did you end up booking Cooper Hall? I checked out ~ http://butlerbartenders.com/home.html when I was researching venues that didn't provide bartenders. The rates seemed reasonable.

It is best to go w/ two bartenders for that many guests. You don't want a line forming or anyone waiting to get a drink.

image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_bartender-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:154d9822-8e8d-4e4b-8dcf-65495ddcce0fPost:1faaa8a7-2a2c-4809-b4cf-f65dd5cae698">Re: Bartender</a>:
    [QUOTE] It is best to go w/ two bartenders for that many guests. You don't want a line forming or anyone waiting to get a drink.
    Posted by punk-Ness[/QUOTE]

i was thinking the same thing. they may only require that you have 1 bartender, but with that amount of people you may want to consider 2.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    for 150 people. i think you need AT LEAST 2 bartenders.
  • Options
    ta2nya2ta2nya2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls! I figured I would need 2 I just hate to spend over $300 for 2 bartenders....ugh we tried to save some money by having it at cooper hall but we need to plan so much more haha...almost feels like we are spending more then what we should :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards