Kentucky-Louisville

Photo Booth?

I really want to use a photo booth at my reception but $800 just seems a little high and I can't find anything cheaper. Does anyone have any suggestions or recomendations?
I just thought it would be a great favor for all of our guests but I would really like to spend less money.
If you have used one let me know how that turned out.

Thanks!

Re: Photo Booth?

• edited December 2011
    Ask your photographer if they can do something similar.  I found this from searching the web http://blog.pelaezphotography.com/2008/07/jeff-camy-celebration-photobooth.html
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you've looked at them or not, but check Snapshot Photo Booths.  I've seen them at multiple weddings and they do a great job!
  • sept10mobsept10mob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, so not the traditional photobooth where you get your pics right then but guests loved ours! We hired a high school senior (4 H photography member), set him up in a tent (you could provide backdrop), and had loads of props. We printed the pics out and sent guests copies in their thank you notes. Only cost us $50 for photographer and price of props and printing. Much cheaper than renting machine or professional and everyone had a ball!  I'll send a pic if you want.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes please! Send me a pic and any other information you have. That's a great idea for Thank You notes too!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm researching an alternative to a traditional photo booth too.  A friend had someone set up a laptop connected to a camera and foot pedal and took some really neat photos that looked like they came from a photo booth.  What did you end up doing?  Hiring someone to take them?  Anyone else have any suggestions since this is an older post?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards