New Hampshire

Checks!

Well I sent out the invitations!! I didn't want to walk away from the post office...hahaha! I've spent a lot of time with those invites in the last week. I can't wait until the RSVP's start coming in!

My major wedding accomplishment of the week was talking my FI and his BM out of having the bachelor party the NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING. Eek! The BM likes to party and the wedding is at 1:00pm. I would have been a nervous wreck the night before.
Photobucket

Re: Checks!

• Congrats on the check! 

Wow, that sounds like a close call on the Bach party!  I don't think anyone does it the night before the wedding these days.
  • You do NOT need a renactment of The Hangover! LOL

Congrats on the invites!  I'm going to be insanely excited when I finally get to that point!

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Let the mailbox stalking begin!  Laughing

Seriously, it's more exciting than you'd think.
    Anniversary
  • Congrats on the check!! how exciting!! =)
  • Congrats! I can't wait until I'm at that point! Good thing you talked his BM out of that. I think the standard now that everyone does is the week before. No one wants to be hung over at their own wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Thanks everyone! I don't know how the time went by...I've been engaged for over a year and now time is running out!!! I'm very excited about mailbox stalking. :0

And I have no idea what possesed the boys to think it was a good idea...but I'm glad it's not up for consideration anymore!
    Photobucket
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Congrats on that HUGE check of getting the invites out!  I remember how involved that project was.....and it is very exciting now to do the 'mailbox stalking'.

Very good move getting him to reschedule the bachelor party-----the night before is definitely a 'no no'.  Besides, that's usually when you do the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner with family.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards