Connecticut

beauty entourage

Has anyone used or had a trial with Marlon (hair) or Tara (makeup) of Beauty Entourage?

Re: beauty entourage

• edited December 2011
    Nope. But I am using BE and Ashley is doing my hair and Iralis doing my makeup.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • GinabeckGinabeck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashley is doing my hair and Iralis was supposed to do my make up but something must have come up so Tara is my new make up person. I had my trial a couple weeks ago and it went great. I never wear make up so I went with the air brush and I told her I wanted it to be very natural looking. She really listened to me and I was happy with it. If you want me to send you pictures give me your e-mail and I'll send a few.
  • chellahchellah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have met Marlem at the salon and she is very nice. She is coming with Ashley this Saturday to also do hair for some of the girls in my party.
  • edited December 2011

Hamna at thepaletteforyou.com is really good. her prices are also reasonable and she comes to you. she is also on facebook.com/the palette.

i have seen her work at weddings and it was really good. you can always email her to ask about your makeup at thepaletteforyou@yahoo.com

good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards