Massachusetts-Boston

Marriage license?

I heard that some cities and towns in MA have evening hours where you can see the clerk for a marriage license.  Anyone know of one?  Ours is only open until 4pm, and my finace doesn't get home until 5:30pm.  We both have June 10 off and can go, but that's cutting ti a little close for my comfort :) Thanks!

Re: Marriage license?

• edited December 2011
    hmmm. we got ours around 6:30 one night in Billerica....

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    We got ours in Winthrop.  On Tuesday and Thursdays, Winthrop town hall is open until 7pm. 
    Anniversary Visit The Nest! my read shelf:
    Margot's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Arlington is open until 7:00pm on Thursdays. They were very friendly when we went.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you, ladies!  FI has assured me that waiting until the 10th wiill be fine and that he'll take a half day.  This might be the most stressful thing of the whole wedding for me, lol.
  • edited December 2011
    Ours came really fast.  I was really stressed about getting it but we went in on a friday and it was done on Monday.

Goodluck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Cambridge is open until 8 one day a week, I think Monday.
    I don't know what people mean by "it came really fast"-- we just had to go back in 3 days to pick it up. I think Cambridge is one of the pricier cities to get it, but it was convenient.
  • mia082683mia082683 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Salem is open late on Thursday nights, too.
    image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards